Thursday, June 28, 2012

Beauty or Beast?

A few weeks ago my brother Drew graduated from Brighton High School. Here are some pictures of graduation and the morning of. Drew has... interesting taste in hair styles. Usually it looks more like a dinosaur tail down the back, but in honor of the occasion he put it in a pony-tail and asked my mom to tie a bow. Some people thought it was very George Washington-esqe. It just reminded me of the scene in Beauty and the Beast when the Beast is getting all dressed up for their big dinner together and they end up tying his mane in a big bow. Anyway... here's Drew. Beauty? Beast? You decide. All I know is  despite his rough exterior and sometimes "teenage behavior" he has a really big heart and I know he will do such great things in his future. It will be fun to see how he will change and not change as he "grows up". But one thing that won't change is that I love him and am glad to be his sister... odd hair and all!




See the bow?

Apparently long, shaggy, unusual hair is "in" at Brighton. Check out the kid behind Drew. 




Of course the light pole was right in the middle of my shot... but Drew looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment