Sunday, April 21, 2013

For Heather (and me):



(I just realized that there is an image of a guy and girl behind the words... I thought it was just some groovy colors.  I'm not talking about the dating game, in case you were wondering.)


It's late. Bret is in bed. I just got off an awesome phone call with a dear friend. I love talking to my high school besties. Its amazing that we can live in 4 states and have 4 totally different lifestyles (military, mommy, entrepreneur, tax accountant, temple worker), and yet when we share our desires and concerns with one another we always seem to relate. 

So Heather, for you and for me, in all our endeavors: Let's just go for it. Let's be brave. Let's not wait to be perfect but become perfect in the trying and doing. 

And to anyone else who (like us) has awesomeness running through their veins and brains but is putting up their own brick walls and fastening their safety belts and saying, "Maybe tomorrow," let's be amazing NOW. Or let's at least be mediocre and say we tried. 

Ready, Set, Go.

1 comment: