Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lights, Camera, ATTACK!

Molly loves the camera. Not in the "oh I'm so pretty, let me smile and pose" way. She loves it in the "oooh, that looks tasty - I want to get my hands on that thing and put it in my mouth" way.

So each time I pull out the camera THIS is what happens...






This girl keeps me entertained alright. On Sunday we skyped with my family and they all agreed that she is a hyperactive bundle of wiggles. Validation. 

Life is getting back to normal with Bret working and Molly and I staying home all day. In some ways it is nice to not feel like we're living in vacation mode, but we do miss having Bret around. I think Bret feels the same way... Working all day isn't as much fun and hanging out all day, but I think he also appreciates a little break from the squawking and squirming and squealing. I feel really grateful that I'm able to be a stay-at-home mom. I look forward to teaching a few dance classes in the fall so that I have a little something to keep me feeling fresh and like I contribute to society outside of my home, but I love spending my days taking care of our family and our home. We feel super blessed right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment