Friday, May 14, 2010

The Scent of Pine-sol

The last two weeks have sped by. Bret and I successfully moved everything out of our apartment and into 6 feet of space on a semi-truck. Now our house is empty but for an air-mattres, a few bags, a toaster and some food. It smells strongly of Pine-sol (which I kind-of like) and feels smaller and lonelier. We're so excited to move on Sunday! Our plan is to stop in Albuquerque, NM for the night and make it to San Angelo, TX the next evening. I have applied for some jobs in dental offices and have a part-time job at a dance studio lined up for the fall. I wish I could get a job at the high school. Bret is anxious to get to Angelo State and talk to the financial office who has been vague, confusing, and often unreachable as we try to figure out scholarships and loans. We're ready to start our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment