Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Ok, there actually hasn't been any rain today (it was a balmy 70* today). The title referrs other things in life... doesn't it seem that with trials, blessings, opportunities and ideas it feels like a drought when suddenly a downpour comes along? I have been thinking a lot about what I'll be doing for work (and self-satisfaction) next year. For a while it was a big fat question mark, then little ideas/possible options started popping up slowly, and then today at lunch it seemed that potential opportunites came pouring from the sky... literally multiple offers/suggestions came in a 15-minute span. It has given me a lot to think about and a lot to pray about, but I feel blessed to have opportunities come my way. We'll see what happens!

On a very different note, I encourage dancers and nondancers alike to watch this incredible video. A friend posted it on facebook and it wasn't until the credits that I realized some of my friends and teachers at BYU were involved in creating it. What a cool and beautiful piece of art. WATCH IT. I bet you've never seen anything quite like it. http://vimeo.com/14803194

No comments:

Post a Comment