Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THIRTEEN

13 is a bad number. It sounds ugly, it is a prime number, and I can't really connect it to any good even numbers (yes, I'm prejudiced against odds). Friday the 13th is unlucky and I'm sure there have to be other bad things associated with it. Today I added one more thing to that list: 13 hour work days. Tuesdays, here we go again. 7:30-3:45 at the high school, 3:45-8:15 at the ballet. Technically I should have an hour for lunch, but today I got 20 minutes... barely enought time to use the restroom and get my food. I ate most of it on the bus to Ashley's job site. I should have had an hour break to plan classes and eat dinner, but I ended up meeting with the ballet director instead. I have to be honest and say it was a pretty darn good day, but 13 hours of work after getting home from vacation after 1:00 am = one very tired girl. (At this point you are probably wondering, as I am, why I am writing this instead of going to bed. Good question. Bed sounds nice.) So dear number 13, I am glad I won't have to see you for another week. Hope Mr. 11 is nice to me tomorrow. :)
PS- We have lots of fun pictures from our holiday vacation. Stories and pictures soon to come... but not tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment