Monday, August 5, 2013

4th of July (a month late)

Last night Bret and I skyped with my family and were reminded that some people take it pretty seriously when I don't keep my blog up-to-date. I forget sometimes that people actually look at it or check to see if there are any new pictures of Molly, so when I flake out for a month, I figure no one really knows or cares. And then I get in trouble.

So this is me trying to make up for the lack of posts and pictures over the past couple months. Let's start with some pictures from the 4th of July...

Kate

It has become our tradition to spend the 4th with the our Texas family, the Jeppsons. We love them and truly feel like family. It was a low-key, stress-free, hang-out kind of day and we had a great time.




Meg


Tackle! Avery, Kate, Meg, Bret, and Molly.




My sweet, wonderful friend Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment