Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tub Time

We finally graduated Molly from the baby tub. It was long overdue, but she was so squirmy if we tried to bathe her in the real tub that we decided it was safer to stick with the little blue plastic thing. She still squirms around like crazy, but the tub in the master bathroom is deeper so that when she tries to climb out (which inevitably happens whether she is having fun or throwing a fit) it is a lot less stressful to her mom and dad. :)  Tubs are still crazy time, but I think all of us are starting to enjoy them more. Now if only we could tape her bum to the bottom we'd be set!








2 comments:

  1. Hey Cami! I got a bathtub ring seat for Hadley and it has been a lifesaver! Here is a link to kinda show what it is: http://www.bathbaby.org/baby-bath-seat-is-really-awesome/ I can't remember where I got mine, but I'm thinking I got it from ebay :) Molly is so adorable! I can't believe I still haven't met her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! That is a great idea. I will definitely check it out! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete