Monday, April 19, 2010

Button, button, who's got the button?

Today is the first school-day that I am NOT student teaching. I am bored. I read, did the dishes (for an hour), did some laundry, and ran errands for a few hours. Included in those errands was going to 6+ stores looking for the "perfect" buttons for the pillowcases I'm sewing. I've never even seen the buttons I'm searching for. My mom described them as the "new, trendy thing" for crafters, but aparently Provo is not very trendy because I can't find theme ANYWHERE. Hence the title, "Button, button, who's got the button." I'm dying to know who's got the buttons.
Well, now I'm back at home. It's 5:00 and I've already made and eaten dinner (by myself because Bret has chained himself to a desk somewhere in the dungeon of the SWKT studying for his history final) and I am now trying to decide which option sounds better... job searching (which I try every day in vain), doing more dishes, folding more laundry, cleaning the blinds, or sitting here doing nothing. Sigh. I almost wish I had lessons to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment