Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ShE sAiD "yEs!"

My BBABFF (a silly but lasting term Becky introduced in high school that to our little group of gals means "Best Buddies and Best Friends Forever") is getting married. Yes, Lauren has finally found the boy she wants to spend forever with and I couldn't be happier!

Today I just wanted to take a minute to thank her for the friend she has been to me. We met our first year in high school (2003) and became friends in AP Euro (thanks to Mrs. Ide). Since then we have gone to high school dances, run summer camps together (Lauren always managing the finances, of course), roomed through all of college, cried together, laughed together, and cooked together, and taught each other a lot of important life lessons.
We've seen eachother through blind dates, boyfriends, break-ups, boredom, and the blues. She was so supportive of me when Bret and I were planning our wedding and I wish I could be there to listed to all the details of her wedding plans, too.
Laur, I love ya and am so happy for you and Nate. Thanks for being my wonderful BBABFF!
PS- If you are snoopy and want the story or pictures of her fiance, there is a link to her blog to the right.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my I haven't seen that last pic of us! I LOVE it! You are sooo sweet. I love that we made your blog! I feel so special. You are truly my BBABFF and will be forever. I just love you and am so excited to see you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all these pictures! BBABFF!

    ReplyDelete