Sunday, December 4, 2011

Birthday Season!

Bret is 26 years old.



Do you see Mario there... He and Bret have become good pals since that day!

We had birthday breakfast, opened presents, and played tennis (in our shorts and t-shirts!).
I also tried to throw a surprise party with some friends. We met at a park for homemade pizza and cupcakes. He wasn't as surprised as I expected, but it was still super fun!

I am 24 years young. 
Picture from last year... I'm still just as nerdy!
My seminary class found out that it was my birthday and brought cake (and muffins, and brownies, and more muffins)! My co-workers and dance students also found out and helped make it a great day. We went to Bret's school Christmas party and had fun with everyone. 
On Saturday Bret made me breakfast and took me out for dinner at "The Grill". 


Together we make 50, which is not significant in any way. I just wanted to show off my mad math skills :) Now we are excited to celebrate a birthday far more significant than our own, the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. We are grateful for Him and for all the things that become possible for our past, present, and future because of His atonement.

 Let birthday season continue!

1 comment: