Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Vacation

Here's a sneak peek at some of the fun things we've been up to so far on our Christmas adventures...
(Bret and I decided to forgo the usual gift-giving this year and bought a nice camera together. Fabulous idea. We've had a blast learning how to use it!)


San Antonio Riverwalk with the Livesey and Jeppson families.
Our theme for Candy Houses this year was "Places in Utah". Bret and Carly chose the best place in Utah: the Salt Lake Temple. Luckily it didn't take them 40 years to build, although we started to wonder...
Jackson and Dad did this cool "remix" of Delicate Arch. 
Bret learned to sew! He made these scarves for my sister Abby. Carly and I were his models.


Date night to temple square to see the lights. So beautiful.

My beautiful house at Christmas time. My mom is so great at decorating.

Dad tickling Mae at my grandma's house on Christmas day. She sure loves her uncle Mike.
(Notice Jack's crazy hat  in the background. He wouldn't take it off.)

Skating on a frozen pond in Burley with Bret's siblings. A little scary but very fun.

Playing with the nieces and nephews we love so much. This is Kami, my little buddy. 
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you are enjoying your holidays as much as we are enjoying ours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment