Sunday, December 4, 2011

Two Weeks Notice

This is the name of a great chick flick that Lauren and I used to watch together. She quotes it better than I do. Good show.

This is also what I will be turning in to the school district tomorrow.

say WHAT?!

Yup, the ballet was determined to find the budget to hire me on full time as the outreach coordinator and yesterday they officially made it happen. It has been approved by the board so I am officially "on board"! I can't wait to meet with the directors and go over details. I will finish out the last two weeks until Christmas break at Central and then start my new position at the ballet in January.

Heavenly Father has a big picture for us, and I'm grateful that He is letting me have this experience we have been working over a year to create. I know I will be able to use my skills to do some valuable things with dance here in San Angelo.

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan and I read your blog post again tonight because I was trying to explain the new opportunity you have and decided it would be better just to read it together. He is excited for you and loves the spiritual comment you made about your opportunity.

    As I read your post again I was struck by just how passionate you are. I think it is one of the things I admire most about you. You are going to do great things in San Angelo through dance and throughout your life because of that passion.

    We're excited for you!

    ReplyDelete