Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feedback, anyone?

I took these pictures of Molly a few weeks ago and need to choose 4 to hang on our wall.
None of these pictures have been edited yet, but I'd love any feedback on which ones you like best.
Or just enjoy looking! We can't get enough of this girl.

I need to choose one of these three:

A

B

C
( I eliminated D. Yay for me.)

And one of these three:

E

F

G

One with Bret:

H

I

J

And one with me:

K

L

M

Bret isn't a huge fan of the pictures of him with Molly (and in my defense, I was just snapping - not really thinking about hanging them on the wall) so we might forgo the ones of us and just choose 3 or 4 of her. Anyway, they are obviously not professional quality, but with a little editing I think they'll be good enough for us. I'm super indecisive, so share your opinions! 

4 comments:

  1. C, H, F, M....She is such a doll! Hope you all are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a and c. love baby face close-ups

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love A, E L and M! She's so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cghm. Love them all though! You are such a cute mom. Next time you're in Utah we'll have to get together so I can meet cute Molly!

    ReplyDelete