Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30... That's Right.

Today they had "Fitness Gram" during English class. I guess that its a state-mandated fitness testing, but its dumb - there is no goal, no real point to having students do the testing except to say they did it. Well there are a couple loud-mouth boys in that English class - nice, but mouthy - who were big talking and I said, "just wait till I show you up!" Well they came back from testing, one with 6 and one with 11 push-ups. I had to tease them a little. So they said that's it... show us how many you can do. So in front of they class they got showed up as a GIRL did 30 push-ups and casually decided to stop (really I was dying!). That's what they get for big-talking. Ha.

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome! You are so good at being sweet and still getting your point across. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! That's MY best friend!!

    ReplyDelete