Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Too Darn Hot... here in Texas that is.

Did I see SNOW on the trees during the General Conference footage? You're kidding! So in Utah they are getting winter weather and here we are getting middle of summer weather. (By the way, its 9:15pm and has cooled down to a whopping 93*!) Luckily we're supposed to stay closer to 70* tomorrow, but what is the deal with spring? It seems like the older I get the more I realize that Spring is not so much a season as an indecision between Winter and Summer.

PS - Ashley is going in for a procedure tomorrow (they are trying to figure out what is going on in her stomach that makes her sick all the time). She could use some extra prayers if you're willing!

1 comment:

  1. Cam I just have to say that the length of spring is totally a matter of where you live. It's true that growing up in Utah Spring was the two days that it took the snow to melt in Utah before it started getting hotter and hotter, kind of like the Winter, it usually goes from Indian Summer into snow for Halloween. I'd hear people at BYU talk of "Sweater Weather" and Utah's lack thereof, I didn't know what they were talking about...now I DO. Here Spring is from February to the end of May, really!!! And Fall is from September to mid November. I like it but I'll be honest I kind of miss the heat of summer and the snow of winter that Utah has. I don't know what the point of this whole comment was, but maybe it was just to say that Spring is soooo long here and I miss summer and 90 degree weather sounds kinds nice right now...I hope you have an airconditioner though...Anyway, I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you in two weeks. I'll tell Dan everyday how excited I am to be going and seeing everybody. I do wish I could come visit you in your 90 degree weather this week.

    ReplyDelete