Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall has Fallen

You know how we always say, "Spring has sprung"? Well I think its finally safe to say that Fall has fallen upon San Angelo. Today I wore a jacket - like a warm jacket - to school and I even turned the heat on yesterday in my car. Of course the sun comes out and warms things up, but the air stays kinda crisp and fresh. It is so nice! I just have this fear that I'm going to check the weather and hear, "And for tomorrow's high: 102*. Yes folks, seems that the hot weather is sticking around just a little bit longer. Maybe by Christmas we'll be out of the 90's for good." Hopefully that WON'T happen!

This Thursday is off to a great start: getting more than 5 hours of sleep, the cool weather, a fun/crazy scripture mastery day in Seminary, getting a hug from some of these cute special ed kids... and I'm looking forward to a fun day and some time spent with Bret.

Hope your Thursday is great too!

-Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment