Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Have A Dream

So Bret and I have this dream of someday getting smartphones. Right now its not worth our money to upgrade our phone plans, but still, the dream lives on. And it just so happens that a few minutes ago Ashley was talking about the new phone she's getting and so the dream is in the forefront of my mind right now. But this conversation at our table brought up people's differing opinions on what kind of phones are best, and now I'm curious. I think an iPhone would be awesome because 1) I am in love with iCal and could sync it to our computer and 2) because I'm familiar with apple already. But people were saying that iPones are lame in comparison to other phones.

So tell me... what phone should be waltzing through me dreams and why? Is there a phone you prefer and why? And for those of you with an iTouch - is it cool? Is it worth it? Just curious. I'd love to learn from all you tech-savvy people!

2 comments:

  1. I love anything with an 'i' in it. I wouldn't go back. My friend has the new itouch and also really likes it because the only thing it lacks is calling, and the plus is you don't have to get a data plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not lie the iphone is awesome. No really. When our plan ran out last year I told Dan to get me whatever the free phone was because I felt like I never used any of the special features for any of the phones that I had before. Dan got me an iphone anyway (cause it would have been twice as expensive to get one later without a plan) and it is my best friend. K that is an exaggeration but I use the camera apps, the googlemaps apps is a life saver and I don't know how I lived without it (it has live traffic on it which is a big deal in Seattle) but if it's true, if you can think of it, there is an app for it. Anyway, shpeal done and done :)

    ReplyDelete