Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday... Thursday... FRIDAY!

When I think of THIS guy...


I start feeling like THIS....

My head is a hurricane
My heart is a touch insane
And my body can't sleep to dream
And my eyes open up to scream
And my mouth is a thin straight line
As I'm strugglin to pass the time
And my crime is that I'm living life without him.

And the morning soon will come
And the day's only almost done
And the clock says it's half past five
But the sun is still in the sky
Disorientated
Insatiated
How long I've waited but I know

He's coming back on Friday.
He's coming back on Friday.
He's coming back on Friday.
He's coming back on FRIDAY!

(adapted from Daniel Bedingfield song called "Friday")

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I just re-read this and I sound like a crazy person. Maybe you just have to like the song... and I'm probably the only person who has ever heard it... so nevermind. Let's just say I'm excited to have my husband home! :)

    ReplyDelete