Monday, April 23, 2012

Fredericksburg

Earlier in April Bret and I spend a Friday evening in Fredericksburg. We had two reasons: 1) see the wildflowers on our drive through the hill country and 2) use our tickets to the Rockbox. 

The wildflowers were incredible... I literally oohed and aahed the whole drive. But I was too chicken to actually have Bret pull over and then try to take good pictures. Sorry. 

But here are some pictures from the town...

Waiting for our pizza

Some museum that has to do with the Pacific War








The best entertainment in Texas (in our opinion)

Bret insisted that I try to be a rockstar... I'm not so good.


He did a little better with his impersonation.


Picture of what lots of the buildings on Main Street look like.


We had a great, fast, few hours in Fredericksburg. The music was great, the drive was great, the company was the greatest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment