Friday, April 27, 2012

Frisbee Golf and Flowers

A few weeks ago Bret and I decided to spend the afternoon on ASU campus playing frisbee golf. It is a really pretty campus and although it could never compare with the incredibly detailed landscaping of BYU, it was really fun to admire the big trees and the random patches of gorgeous flowers in one area.


The first flowers were next to a building, but further out there is a big patch of wildflowers that must be semi-maintained. They were beautiful and we wish we could have had our picture taken together. Instead we have the awkward solo pics. (And just for the record, I think Bret is so stinkin' handsome.)


After a while I tired out of frisbee golf but Bret was great and just let me walk around and watch him and didn't pressure me to throw (and then chase down and then throw and then chase down and then throw...) my frisbees unless I wanted to. I know frisbee golf is kind of a random thing to be "talented" at, but Bret really is! I had a lot of fun watching him... and snapping pictures of the master in motion!

Isn't this last picture the best? Yep, that's my best friend... the frisbee golf all-star and best husband ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment