Monday, April 23, 2012

Wishful Thinking

If only that sore throat had just been a fluke... how nice that would have been. It has now moved on to the coughing, sneezing, waking up all night, walking around with a roll of toilet paper to blow my nose on phase. I think I am usually a pretty good sport when it comes to being sick, but Bret has been the trooper this go around and I have been the big baby. I feel lucky that my schedule has been a little more free than usual this past week, but I don't want to rest anymore... I want to go outside and play and be fun and productive.  Hmmm... maybe I'll show this cold a thing or two and go walk around outside in this gorgeous 82* weather anyway... I'll just take my toilet paper roll and a trash bag with me so I can sneeze as I go.

Okay, my pity party is over. I hear the weather in Utah and Idaho is about the same as it is here in Texas. Hope everyone is enjoying it (sans the coughs!).

No comments:

Post a Comment