Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dad's Visit

The weekend after Jay and Millie's visit, my dad came to see us. He signed up for a dental conference in Dallas, but I think he really just wanted an excuse to see baby Molly. As it turns out, his flight to Dallas was canceled so he ended up not going to the conference but getting to San Angelo a little earlier in the day. 

 

The day he flew in was our ward Christmas party - and I was in charge of it. I have never done anything like this before so I was a little bit stressed out, but it was really great to have my dad's help ti finish getting everything ready. 


These are some of the pictures we took at the party. The theme was "A Picture-Perfect Christmas" and this photo-booth was just one of the things we had set up for families to do. It was a big hit.

Check out Molly's face!


Other than the Christmas party, we just hung out! We gave my dad the tour of San Angelo, saw the lights on the Concho River, ate at "The Grill" and took some naps.


My dad was only in San Angelo for a couple days, but we felt really lucky to have him come see Molly and our little town. Love you dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment