Thursday, June 10, 2010

One and Counting...

Number of hours I slept last night: 8

Number of hours Bret has been napping on the couch: 2+

Number of jobs I have applied for: 27 (that I can remember)

Number of tennis hits returned yesterday: more than usual

Number of tennis hits missed yesterday: a lot

Number of cookies Bret and I ate in 24 hrs: 12

Number of miles I like to run: 3

Number of children in Nursery: 18 and rising

Number of weddings I'm attending next week:2

Number of misquito bites I got last night: 6

NUMBER OF YEARS WE'VE BEEN MARRIED: EXACTLY ONE!


That's right. One year ago today Bret and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. Time flies! We can honestly say that in our first year of marriage we have had zero fights and a million "I Love Yous". Life isn't perfect but we make each other laugh and smile. We are so far from perfect but we are perfect for each other. We've had a great year one and are excited for an eternity of years to follow!




No comments:

Post a Comment