Friday, July 29, 2011

A New Look...

Not for me... for the blog. When I opened my blog this morning the background was all messed up and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Thanks to some help from the blog genius (aka, my friend Becky)  I was able to remove the old background. I added this new one because I think its fun and fresh and semi-summery. I'm not sure that I love how the top (picture with title) turned out but after fiddling for a little too long I think its good enough for now. Opinions?

4 comments:

  1. I love it! The colors and the chevron pattern are way cute. And so is the picture at the top! Sorry I'm such a lazy commenter, but I do read your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout. If you're looking for a new header design try making a collage in Picassa. That's where I make all my headers. Then when you upload it say you want it to "shrink to fit and "instead of title and description". The good thing about making a collage in picassa is that you can put the words anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know Rach! Thanks Laur and Regan. :)

    ReplyDelete