Friday, October 22, 2010

Thank You, Isaac

Before leaving for San Angelo, my grandma insisted that I borrow and read a book called "Remembering Isaac, the Wise and Joyful Potter of Niederbipp" by Ben Behunin. I told her it would probably be a while before I got around to reading it, but she forced me to take it. This week I started reading it and have been so blessed. I won't tell you too much about the story, just that it is embedded with nuggets of truth and wisdom on how to find faith and joy in this life. I hate putting it down but always feel happy when I do. This book just confirms to me that life is wonderful, all people are children of God and worth our love, and that one person's humble but willing heart can make a big difference in the world. Thank you, Isaac, for the lessons you are teaching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment