Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fiesta

Our church held a fiesta night for all the congregations in San Angelo. It was meant to be a missionary tool - bring a non-member friend so they can see the church and mingle with the people.
It was really fun. We brought some of Bret's classmates.
Dan, Steven, Adeeb, Stephanie, Luis, Melanie, Bret

A lot of my seminary kids were there and many of them volunteered to help clean tables and clear food. I had fun snapping pictures of them. Enjoy. 

 Celsee, Audrey, Brittney, Brandon (just baptized!)
 Ty & Logan
 Dusty
 Audrey & Brandon
 Alisha & Raquel (both graduated last year) & Caitlin
 Nathan (trying not to smile) & Brittney
 Caleb, Dusty, Logan
Brittney, Brandon, Fred

I think my Seminary kids are great, don't you? We couldn't get a picture of Ben and we missed Cameron, Andrea, Cody, Eric, Sofia, Daniel, Ashley, and Josh. 

Of course I couldn't help snapping a few pics of my favorite kiddos. Here are few of them...

 Tyson
 Riley
 Kate
Avery

We had a blast at this great church event. Hopefully some good comes out of it for the missionary work here in San Angelo. I feel so lucky to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

1 comment:

  1. Cami, great job of being such a good missionary. You are brave!!! Of course you can use that silly post of mine. It's horribly written but I hope my testimony of the principle can shine through. I'm sure you are brilliant in that seminary class and that those kids love you! They are lucky to have some one so devoted and steady. Thanks for your example dear. Hope all is well. xo.

    ReplyDelete