Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shouldering the Burden

This has been one of those weeks in Seminary where nothing seems to work out like I have planned. Sometimes it was my fault. Sometimes it was their fault. But either way, it was discouraging and frustrating. Yesterday class actually went quite well, but I still left feeling irritated and emotional. I didn't want to have that sadness in my heart all day so I said a simple but sincere prayer asking Heavenly Father to take my load. I just want to share my testimony that He can and does do that for us. It doesn't me we won't ever experience pain or sorrow, but it does mean that through the atonement Christ knows exactly how I feel and can take some of that burden away if I let Him. The rest of my day went so much better than I anticipated and today got off to a great start as well.

If you are feeling weighed down with a burden or if your heart is heavy, this is a fantastic video clip!

1 comment: