Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm practically drooling

over these...
and these...
which are technically the same recipe (done two different ways) from this site...
http://www.ourbestbites.com/


(Sorry Bee and any other friends who are attempting no sugar this month - this post is not very well-timed!)

My mom is coming to San Angelo tomorrow and I am so excited to have a visitor HERE in OUR town. I have been trying to squeeze in a bunch of cleaning, project finishing, and clutter organizing. I have also been trying to make sure I actually have good food here for her. We haven't baked any treats since (hold your breath ladies and gentlemen) Easter! And although we've still gotten our hands on some goodies, we decided it's about time to bake some more. Since crazy Bret is anti-mint, we're going to try them with a cream-cheese frosting layer. Mmmm... you know how I love me some cream cheese! Hope they turn out well so my mom can see although I'll never live up to her legacy, I'm not a total kitchen failure!

Can't wait for you to get here mom!




1 comment: