Thursday, May 26, 2011

Old Photos

Looking through some old pictures and just had to share a special few...

Nephew Derek - now a few years older... and less inclined to wear his sisters' bows

Missing my Westlake dancers. Can you read what they are spelling?

With Spring Showcase and Parents' Observation Week just past, I have been thinking about how much I have grown to love little dancers. These are my sweet-as-candy dancers from Orem Dance Theater where I learned so much.

LION KING! Bret and I saw it (for cheap!) in Las Vegas just over a year ago.

And finally, my handsome husband, who is no longer single... and no longer sporting the clown-hair-doo.

2 comments:

  1. Cami! Your blog is so sweet and fun! (Hope you don't mind that I read it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Do you have a blog? Who else in the ward does? I'm totally not in the loop!

    ReplyDelete