Saturday, June 4, 2011

Utah

I flew into Utah on Wednesday (to finish some dental work, of all things). It has been so fun to be home and see my family! Unfortunately though, they still have regular life to attend to... school, work, meetings and bike races. So this is what I have been doing to occupy my spare time...


Is it boastful for me to say that it looks delicious? Because I think it looks delicious. I made it for my mom to take to a dinner party since she wouldn't have time to make a treat. (She, Megs, and my dad were all in Logan this weekend where the girls rode in a 100 mile bike race! They are awesome! Meg says her legs don't even hurt!) I made a smaller one for the rest of us to enjoy and can't wait to dig in tonight. I LOVE CHEESECAKE!

I've also been spending plenty of time thinking about my handsome husband. Life is always so much brighter when he is around. I am looking forward to celebrating our 2nd anniversary next weekend in San Antonio!



2 comments:

  1. That does look delicious! I hope that you two have a fabulous anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete