Monday, September 12, 2011

Confessions of a 23-year old Drama Queen

I was left the house at 5:30 am and got home at 7:10 pm. I want to go to bed at 9:30. I need to plan a couple lessons for seminary. Would you like to know what I am doing? WATCHING "BATCHELOR PAD". What the heck is this show? The Batchelor + Survivor? What? I am so confused and intrigued that I keep watching. Seriously WHAT IS THIS? It is the stupidest, pettiest thing... and I'm secretly feeling like this is the perfect cure for my long long day. :)

(Have you lost all respect for me? If it makes you feel better, I have never followed Bachelor or Bachelorette and never plan to do so in the future. This is purely a one-night, waste-time, think-of-something-other-than-seminary kick.)

Okay, and last thing: How pathetic are these seemingly super-romantic relationship? Luck lukcy me. I have the world's best husband!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so you probably may already know this but I'm an avid watcher of all things "Bachelor". I watched the train wreck of the "Bachelor Pad" and that's exactly why you couldn't stop. It's like a train wreck, you know it's horrible but you can't stop watching. I even had all my old high school friends over to watch the finale with me, they too are avid watchers, just so you didn't think that I tried to corrupt them. It's a great cure for a long, hard day! No shame in that.

    ReplyDelete