Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Things are Looking Great... and They're Only Gettin' Better!

Bret and I had a really fun weekend in San Antonio. The Livesy's are taking such good care of him and were so nice to let me stay over the weekend. We went to the temple,  ate delicious food together, did a river-walk boat tour, went shopping, ate more delishious food, watched "Tangled"... it was such a great long weekend and we really did take a rest from our labors on Labor Day!

I love having Mondays off because not only do you get a free day, but when you go back to work/school the week flies by. The last two days of seminary have been super fun. I do and will always have lots to improve on, but the one thing that I am really happy about is that we have a feeling of safety and comfort and fun in our class. I think. I feel like we all legitimately enjoy being there together. And guess what?! No sleepy-heads yet! (Probably because I'm such a spastic teacher that they don't want to miss the next stupid thing I'll do!)

Well, that's basically my life these days... work, seminary, dance, prep, wait for the weekends. Its a busy, fun, wonderful experience and since we've already got 1/4 of Bret's clinical done, I only forsee things getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment