Saturday, September 10, 2011

Football Season is Back!

Poor Cougars. What a great start and lousy finish to a game we so wanted to win. Either way, we were proud to be BYU fans in Texas today.

We ended up watching the game with the Kings and the Caldwells, two families in our ward that are also in the Physical Therapy program at ASU. The Kings also graduated from BYU and the Caldwells are from AZ but they have family ties to BYU and are cougar fans just the same. It was fun to watch the game and be in the company of friends we haven't hung out with for a while.

And can I admit something? I actually are really excited about it being football season. I'll never be as into it as Bret, but I'm feeling giddy about the slightly cooler weather, the school fight songs, the team spirit, the voice of the announcers, the green grass, the stadium lights. What is happening to me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment